| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pantelleria in March is quite mild at 12.55 °C (54.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Pantelleria March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pantelleria, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pantelleria:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NNE
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 181.8 kms (113 miles) NNE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) NE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Prizzi, Italy - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) NE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 283.6 kms (176.2 miles) ENE
- Sigonella, Italy - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) ENE
- Gela, Italy - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) E
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) E
- Luqa, Malta - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) ESE
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) SSE