| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pantelleria in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Pantelleria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pantelleria, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pantelleria:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NNE
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 181.8 kms (113 miles) NNE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) NE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Prizzi, Italy - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) NE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 283.6 kms (176.2 miles) ENE
- Sigonella, Italy - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) ENE
- Gela, Italy - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) E
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) E
- Luqa, Malta - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) ESE
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) SSE